Information for steering group participants | SICO
The purpose of the steering group is to oversee the development of a specific outcome related to an SDIA roadmap activity (see roadmap). Members of the SDIA can participate in the steering groups and provide input, feedback and support. The execution of the work towards the objective/outcome is done by the SDIA staff and select members who are contributing their time and resources.
The guiding question of this group is: What information does a software application need from the infrastructure to determine its total carbon footprint?
- To deliver an IT assessment tool that enables consultants to help enterprises to assess the environmental footprint of their infrastructure.
Summary & important links
- Upcoming steering group meetings (bottom of page)
SDIA: Lead & Moderation, Support
- For general requests, or to suggest new participants: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lead & Moderation: @Daan Terpstra (email@example.com)
- Support: @Harry Martin (firstname.lastname@example.org)
The principles of the SDIA are transparency and openness. Therefore, all publications and deliverables are available to anyone in the Knowledge Hub, which can be accessed through the website.