Conferences & Events
Read about licensing
Welcome to Cluster 🥳
Thank you for choosing Cluster as your new documentation template. Everything you need to get started is included below 👇
Layout and Synced Blocks
Cluster uses a specific layout structure and synced blocks to maintain good design throughout your site. Check the video out above to learn more.
Adding a new page
- Head to the bottom of your Cluster homepage on Notion and open the grey Control Panel 🎛' Toggle block.
- Click the 'New Page +' button which will generate a new empty page using the Cluster layout.
- Next change the content of the page to your needs.
- Then move the page to wherever you need by drag-and-dropping or right click and hit 'move'.
Using Cluster's blocks
This video explains how to create the unique blocks in Cluster. As a general guide I recommend duplicating items from the 'Blocks' Page and using them throughout the site.
- To create a bordered subheading use '/quote'
- To create a button use a '/callout' with a default background colour and a link on a single line of text
- To create a 'icon cards block' use '/gallery' with properties > card size > small
- To create a 'cards block' use use '/gallery' with properties > card size > medium
- To create a 'Call to action text block' use '/callout' with a background colour, a first line of bold text, a second line of standard text and a third line with linked text. Use Shift+Enter/Shift+Return to create a new line.
- To create a 'Message block', just add a background colour to the text block.